Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nanny London visits!


Hello!  Bringing you another guest blog post from me, Tess!  I made Mom let me tackle another post so I could tell you about meeting my Nanny London!



Nanny London is my other Grandma I hadn’t met yet – she lives faaaaaaar far away in England.  She came from so far away just to visit me!  Isn’t that so nice??? 

We had so much fun when Nanny London was visiting.  We snuggled and sang songs.  She also brought me a lot of fun toys and books, like some of Dad’s old books from when he was little. We have been having fun reading them together. Here is one of the toys she brought:




Here is a fun game she played with me:




We also went to my first festival with Nanny!  There were people and fried foods (which mom wouldn’t let me eat, boo!) and music and a parade, and we even got to go look through lots of strangers houses and gardens!  How funny. 



Mom, Dad & me in someone's backyard!


Dad & Nanny London.
Same backyard.


Me & Dad.
This was taken before I found out I wasn't allowed 
to eat polish sausage and a funnel cake.


We also looked at a preschool that I want to go to – it has an outdoor classroom and chickens and a vegetable garden and all the kids bring their own wellie boots and keep them at the school to go outside to do the gardening.  It looked so fun! But mom said hopefully we won’t be living here still when I’m ready to go preschool.  Oh well, maybe we can find another place like it in Massachusetts?


Three Generations!

It was very sad when Nanny London had to leave.  She left our house and went on a trip to Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans. That’s where Mom and Dad met! I hope we get to go visit her in England someday soon, they have real castles and princesses there! It’s like a fairy tale land!  I also want to meet my Auntie Paula, Uncle Paul and my cousins Katie, Harry and Charlie.  They all live over in England too.  I wish that all my family wasn’t so far away!  Jeez.  Get it together, Mom & Dad!!!


Saying Goodbye :-(

1 comment: